Mumbai: A Pune-born researcher has made it to the Guinness World Records for building a lithium-ion battery (LIB) that can function at the extremely low temperature of minus 100°C
All about Sodium-ion Batteries!
Understand Sodium Ion Battery- Webinar
- Gov. Cooper visits Triad business bringing electronic vehicle development to North Carolina – WXII12 Winston-Salem
- Canadian team identifies alternative tape that prolongs life of most laptop, cellphone batteries – CBC.ca
- NOVONIX Secures Support from the Government of Canada for Cathode and Data Product Research & Development – Yahoo Finance
- Why China Dominates EV Supply Chain as EU, US Try to Catch Up … – Bloomberg
- Scientists make discovery that could change the EV landscape: ‘The ingredients are cheap, and the thing is safe’ – Yahoo News